Uvex - Flex Seal Goggles
The Uvex Flex Seal Goggles offer a wide range of features that make them ideal for various industries and hazardous situations. The lightweight silicone body conforms to...
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
The Uvex Flex Seal Goggles offer a wide range of features that make them ideal for various industries and hazardous situations. The lightweight silicone body conforms to the wearer's face, providing the highest level of comfort and eye protection. Additionally, the cured silicone body remains soft and supple in extreme temperatures, ensuring long-lasting use. DR Instruments also offers a wide range of Medical Supplies, Laboratory equipment, including Safety Goggles, Lab Glassware, Microscopes, and Lab Coats.
- Lightweight, silicone body conforms to assure the highest level of comfort and eye protection
- Cured silicone body stays soft and supple in extreme temperatures
- Provides exceptional chemical splash and impact resistance
- •Low profile and optically correct polycarbonate lens provides a full field of vision
- Uvextreme® anti-fog coating and indirect venting system minimize fogging
- Fits over most prescription eyewear
- Easy and economical lens replacement system
- Pivoting clips permit the wearer to position the goggle on a hard hat or position the headband above the ears
- Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Made in USARecommended Industries/Use
Chemical, Construction, Forestry Government Mining Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Steel and Metals, Transportation Utilities
Abrasion, Airborne Particulates, Biohazard, Chemical, Impact Splash
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.