Our professional binocular microscope incorporates all the best features of a quality laboratory instrument. The objectives face backward, providing more space, and the base is covered with...
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
Our professional binocular microscope incorporates all the best features of a quality laboratory instrument. The objectives face backward, providing more space, and the base is covered with a comfortable plastic material to reduce heat conduction. The illuminator has a field diaphragm adjustment built in, offering Kohler illumination for greater control over lighting options. DR Instruments also offers a wide range of Medical Supplies, Laboratory equipment, including Safety Goggles, Lab Glassware, Microscopes, and Lab Coats.
- 45ﾺ inclined binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360ﾺ
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65),
- 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 45 x 80 mm) with coaxial drive and comfortable low knob position
- Spring-loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with a blue filter
- Field diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine-focusing tension control
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- Replacement bulb and fuse, Immersion oil
- Size: 7"x9"x15" H, N.W.: 13 3/4 lbs.
- CE Certifed
- Shipping weight: 18 lbs.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.