DR Instruments provides a variety of intermediate microscopes that meet the requirements of students, researchers, and professionals who need accurate magnification and precision. This intermediate microscope is built to withstand wear and tear, with a robust metal frame and high-quality optics. The microscopes are user-friendly, featuring a simple focusing mechanism and interchangeable objectives. These microscopes are ideal for laboratory or fieldwork needs, and they are a great investment for anyone, whether you're a student or a professional.
- DR40CXM100 has an additional 100xR objective.
- Manufactured under CSA specifications
- 10x wide-field eyepiece, locked on with calibrated pointer
- Objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, parfocal and color-coded 4x, 10x, 40x(R), 100x(R) oil (R=Retractable)
- Monocular 45ﾰ inclined head with 360ﾰ rotation
- Reverse nosepiece for more working room on stage
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Choice of LED Corded or LED Cordless illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Positive stops at both ends of travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Comes complete with a dust cover and instruction manual
- Special Features of 4-objective (100X: Oil):
- The built-in mechanical stage allows smooth X-Y travel in 0.1mm graduation
- Spring-loaded stage clamp for exact positioning of the specimen
- Rack and Pinion movable 1.25 abbe condenser and iris diaphragm for resolution and contrast control
- Iris Diaphragm protective shield
- Extra large aspherical condenser for a brighter field of view
- Cord holder for convenient storage
- The monocular head is one piece - tamper proof
- Condenser and base are one piece - tamper proof
Dimensions: 8.5"L x 6"W x 14.5"H
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any queries at email@example.com.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.
DR Instruments is a USA-based company that offers a wide variety of products in wholesale and bulk quantities. Our products are perfect for businesses, schools, and institutions that need to purchase large quantities of products at a discounted price.
We offer a wide variety of products, including dissection kits, laboratory equipment, medical supplies, and more. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. We offer competitive prices, fast shipping, and a team of experienced customer service representatives who are available to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us today to learn more about our products and to place an order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.