These AOSafety professional quality protective impact goggle provides excellent protection for users. For use in the home, workshop, garden, garage, school, or industry. DR Instruments also offers a wide...
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
These AOSafety professional quality protective impact goggle provides excellent protection for users. For use in the home, workshop, garden, garage, school, or industry. DR Instruments also offers a wide range of Medical Supplies, Laboratory equipment, including Safety Goggles, Lab Glassware, Microscopes, and Lab Coats.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1, OSHA Compliant
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Fits over most personal glasses
- Soft flexible and perforated frame
- Ventilation help reduce lens fogging
- flame retardant adjustable headbands
Don't use for:
- Protection against chemical, or liquid splash or sprays.
- Burning, cutting, or welding with torches, or electric(arc) welding.
- Protection against severe impacts; such as explosions, fragmenting grinding or abrasive wheels.
- Sport or simulated combat games.
- Polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant but not unbreakable nor shatterproof. Change goggles when lenses are scratched or pitted to maintain proper vision.
Cleaning: Flush with warm water and clean with soft tissue.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.