- Trinocular Seidentopf head(The third 10X eyepiece is not included and should be ordered separately if desired.)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces
- 4 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65) 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 45 x 80mm) with coaxial drive and comfortable low knob position
- Spring-loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with a blue filter
- Field diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- Replacement bulb and fuse, Immersion oil
- Size: 7" x 9" x 15" H, N.W.: 13 3/4 lbs.
Shipping weight: 18 lbs.
Free DRVBS1 Microscope Eyepiece Camera! Value $209.00, Limited time offer.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any queries at email@example.com.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.
DR Instruments is a USA-based company that offers a wide variety of products in wholesale and bulk quantities. Our products are perfect for businesses, schools, and institutions that need to purchase large quantities of products at a discounted price.
We offer a wide variety of products, including dissection kits, laboratory equipment, medical supplies, and more. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. We offer competitive prices, fast shipping, and a team of experienced customer service representatives who are available to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us today to learn more about our products and to place an order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.