Precision-Dissection-Set™ with Safety Eyewear, Gloves and Lab Coat
The Precision-Dissection-Set™ with Safety Eyewear, Gloves, and Lab Coat from DR Instruments is the ultimate kit for those looking for safety and precision in their dissection work....
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
The Precision-Dissection-Set™ with Safety Eyewear, Gloves, and Lab Coat from DR Instruments is the ultimate kit for those looking for safety and precision in their dissection work. The kit includes high-quality Dissection Forceps, Dissection Scissors, and Scalpels/Blades, all enclosed in a semi-hard, slotted, multicolor plastic case that can be sanitized. Additionally, the kit includes safety eyewear, gloves, and a lab coat, ensuring that you are fully protected during dissection work.
- - Dissecting Mall Probe Chrome Plated (P/No. : 36)
- - Ruler 6" (P/No: 30)
- - Student dissecting forceps 4.5 inches (P/No: 15 or 17C)
- - Dissecting Iris scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- - Dissecting scalpel with screw-lock blade (P/No: 21)
- - Glass Dropper (P/No: 39)
- - Dissecting Needle Straight plastic handle (P/No: 31)
- - Dissecting T-Pins six-pcs (P/No: 42)
- - See-thru plastic case with locks – Autoclavable (P/No: 505P)
- Anti-Scratch UV absorbing polycarbonate lens provides outstanding impact strength and optical clarity for rugged protection
- - Provides 99.9- UV protection.
- - Great wrap-around style with adjustable temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit.
- - Universal Nose Bridge prevents slipping and sliding.
- - Small sizes designed to fit a child or small faces are also available.
- - Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and ANSI + High Impact Standards.
- CUL Certified to meet CAN/CSA Z94.3.
- Nitrile Examination Gloves Powder-Free.
- - Blue Textured
- - Containing no natural rubber proteins
- - 100 - latex-free
- - CFIA and FDA approved for food handling
- - Excellent comfort and fit for prolonged use
- - Provides excellent sensitivity and dexterity
Unisex Lab Coat
Unisex Lab Coats, with higher cotton content! Our lab coats contain much higher cotton content - 60% and less synthetic material (Polyester). The higher cotton content makes the lab coat more breathable and moisture-absorbent. Therefore, our lab coats are comfortable and stay cool as you wear them all day long!!
- Sizes XS - 5XL
- Full-length (42")
- 3 patch pockets only, or 2 additional inside patch pockets
- Side hand access
- Soft and comfortable fabric in 40% Polyester / 60% Cotton.
- Dimensions: 9"W x 12"L x 3"H (Approx.)
- Weight: 2 Lbs (Approx.)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.