The Precision Dissection Kit Package with Safety Eyewear and Gloves from DR Instruments is the perfect solution for those who need precision tools for dissection work and want to ensure maximum safety. The kit includes high-quality Dissection Forceps, Dissection Scissors, Scalpels and Blades, and Bone Cutting Shears, all enclosed in a semi-hard, slotted plastic case that can be sanitized. Additionally, the kit includes safety eyewear and gloves, providing an extra layer of protection while working with sharp instruments. The individual sections for each tool help to avoid the breakage of fragile instruments, and the kit is easy to carry, making it ideal for both in-lab use and field work.
- - Semi-hard, slotted plastic case - Autoclavable
- - Fine-quality tools
- - Easy to carry
- - Individual sections for each tool
- - Avoids breakage of fragile tools
- - Safer to use for students and teachers
- - Excellent for in-lab use and fieldwork
- - Dissecting Mall Probe Chrome Plated (P/No. : 36)
- - Ruler 6" (P/No: 30)
- - Student dissecting forceps 4.5 inches (P/No: 15 or 17C)
- - Dissecting Iris scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- - Dissecting scalpel with screw-lock blade (P/No: 21)
- - Glass Dropper (P/No: 39)
- - Dissecting Needle Straight plastic handle (P/No: 31)
- - Dissecting T-Pins six-pcs (P/No: 42)
- - See-thru plastic case with locks – Autoclavable (P/No: 505P)
Anti-Scratch UV absorbing polycarbonate lens provides outstanding impact strength and optical clarity for rugged protection
- - Provides 99.9- UV protection.
- - Great wrap-around style with adjustable temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit.
- - Universal Nose Bridge prevents slipping and sliding.
- - Small sizes designed to fit a child or small faces are also available.
- - Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and ANSI + High Impact Standards.
- CUL Certified to meet CAN/CSA Z94.3.
- Dimensions: 8"W x 7"L x 2"H (Approx.)
- Weight: 8 Oz. (Approx.)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.
DR Instruments is a USA-based company that offers a wide variety of products in wholesale and bulk quantities. Our products are perfect for businesses, schools, and institutions that need to purchase large quantities of products at a discounted price.
We offer a wide variety of products, including dissection kits, laboratory equipment, medical supplies, and more. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. We offer competitive prices, fast shipping, and a team of experienced customer service representatives who are available to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us today to learn more about our products and to place an order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.