DR Botany Dissection Kit™ - 10BT
A Dissection Kit for Botany students, teachers, and field botanists. Superior quality dissection tools in zippered vinyl case.An excellent choice for field work and lab use. Designed...
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
A Dissection Kit for Botany students, teachers, and field botanists. Superior quality dissection tools in zippered vinyl case.An excellent choice for field work and lab use. Designed by a Botanist for Botanists, Botany Students, and Teachers! DR Instruments, Botany Dissecting Kit™ contains all the necessary tools required for plant study, dissection, and analysis. DR Instruments offers a wide range of dissecting tools, Dissection Forceps, Dissection Scissors, Scalpels and Blades, Bone Cutting Shears, and Lab Coats.
- Dissecting teasing needle angular with metal chuck Brass-Chromed(P/No: 38)
- Dissecting teasing needle straight with metal chuck Brass-Chromed(P/No: 37)
- Ruler 6" (P/No: 30)
- Dissecting forceps 4.5" curved fine point with guide pin(P/No: 16)
- Dissecting forceps medium point 4.5 inches with guide pin (P/No: 13)
- Dissecting Iris scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- Dissecting scalpel handle #3 (P/No: 27)
- Pack of No.10 Blade 10pcs (P/No: B10) or No. 15 Blade - 10pcs (P/No: B15)
- Glass Dropper (P/No: 39)
- Replacement dissecting needles straight 6/pk (P/no: 37A)
- Replacement dissecting needles angular 6pk (P/no: 38A)
- Vinyl zippered case with linen (Black or Red)
- Special Offer - Comes with Loup Magnifier while supplies last.
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 4" W x 1" H (Approx.)
- Weight: 7 Oz. (Approx.)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.