Comprehensive Dissection Kit w/ Goggle - Kit-5
Finest quality dissection instruments in a double-fold vinyl case. This dissecting kit contains two dissecting scissors Iris and a sharp/blunt. This dissecting kit also contains two scalpel...
Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit cards
Finest quality dissection instruments in a double-fold vinyl case. This dissecting kit contains two dissecting scissors Iris and a sharp/blunt. This dissecting kit also contains two scalpel handles (handle #4 and handle #3) along with one of each No.10 and No.24 blades. One fine-quality scalpel to fulfill all possible cutting needs during dissection. Two fine-quality forceps, one medium point, and the other fine point are provided to handle dissection needs. Forceps are made with fine surgical stainless steel. DR Instruments offers a wide range of dissecting tools, Dissection Forceps, Dissection Scissors, Scalpels and Blades, Bone Cutting Shears, and Lab Coats.
Get a free gift: "Protective Eyewear", a retail value of $3.99, with the purchase of this kit.
- Cartilage Knife - Scalpel (P/No: 26)
- Scalpel handle #4 (P/No: 28)
- Scalpel handle #3 (P/No: 27)
- Scalpel blade #10 (1 Piece)(P/No: B10)
- Scalpel blade #24 (1 Piece)(P/No: B24)
- Dissecting scissors with one point sharp and another point blunt 5.5 inches (P/No: 5SB)
- Dissecting scissors, Iris 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- Dissecting teasing needle straight with metal chuck (P/No: 37)
- Dissecting teasing needle angular with metal chuck (P/No: 38)
- Dissecting Forceps 4.5 inches with Guide Pin, Fine Points (P/No: 15)
- Dissecting Forceps 5 inches (P/No: 12)
- Probe and Hook chrome (P/No. 35C)
- Ruler 6 inches plastic with inches and centimeters markings(P/No: 30)
- Dissecting chain and hook chrome (P/No: 41)
- Dissecting blow Pipe 6 inches (P/No: 34)
- Double-fold Vinyl case (P/No: 55)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any queries at email@example.com.
As our shopping cart automatically calculates shipping charges when placing an order, in some cases the shipping charges are not final; they are only estimated freight charges. Overweight and big-volume products require higher shipping and handling charges. Customers will be notified of the exact shipping charges via email or a phone call for approval of the new shipping charges. DR Instruments reserves the right to cancel any order that does not get the customer’s approval.
Shipping within the US
All orders will be shipped via insured UPS ground or as per your choice of UPS services. UPS will not deliver to P.O Box(s). Be sure to give us a physical address otherwise the shipment may be delayed. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when the order is in transit. Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.
International orders are shipped via UPS or US mail. For large orders, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 708-599-3442 for shipping arrangements. Customers will be liable for all customs, duties, and taxes applicable to the product in their respective countries. We recommend that you contact your customs office for details of those charges.